Find what you're looking for
Digital order and shipment process
The Golli service of GS1 is designed especially for retail and utensil suppliers, enabling a completely digital order processing and shipment system. Golli fulfils the order and shipment needs of companies large and small.
Golli creates pallet markings and the delivery notifications required by the trade automatically, reducing the chance for human error. Shipments handled through Golli include a container address label with an SSCC code and a waybill. The use of the service ensures efficient traceability of the products in the supply chain.
With the Golli service, you can
- receive and confirm EDI orders
- collect and create shipments and create transport orders
- print a standardised container address label with an SSCC code and a waybill
- send customers detailed advance announcements of the shipment’s contents as EDI delivery notifications
- invoice customers
- improve products’ traceability in the supply chain
Benefits of the Golli service
- Receive the orders of largest retail chains from one system
- No more individual e-mail orders
- You will receive pallet markings in a standard format without having to study the technology and standards
- No long-term commitment
- Easy implementation
- Doesn’t require large start-off investments
- Becoming a Golli customer is quick and easy: the only precondition is that you have a valid GS1 company prefix
Golli instruction for use 12/2020
Here you can download the file for your use.